Lewis
A brand new stage After graduating from college, I came to the city of shenyang is always cherished dream, to the enterprise shunda group.This is a brand new stage of my life, I also to work, by the students have a school to the transformation of the society.As to the identity of the metamorphosis, the surrounding environment will also change.We must learn to adapt to the present all, adapt to the society, a good development.

A brand new stage

After graduating from college, I came to the city of shenyang is always cherished dream, to the enterprise shunda group.This is a brand new stage of my life, I also to work, by the students have a school to the transformation of the society.As to the identity of the metamorphosis, the surrounding environment will also change.We must learn to adapt to the present all, adapt to the society, a good development.

I think you should divide the first part. Don't be scared to use short sentences. 

"After graduating from college, I came to the city of Shenyang. This has always been a cherished dream of mine. I now work for the Enterprise Shunda group".

Go to effort!
After graduating from college, learning to adapt to the new environment, new people and new things is important! Now I am still a student, my new term just start, but I know I have to adapt to the society ahead of time. so, come on!