MIN
My favorite season Many people love spring and fall, but my favorite season is winter.I don`t like spring because it is too warm for me. I don`t like summer because i am very afraid of heat. I don`t like fall because school always starts in fall. I like winter because i can wear many beautiful clothes. I like winter now, and i think i will love winter all my life.
1

My Favorite Season

Many people love spring and fall, but my favorite season is winter. I don't like spring because it is too warm for me. I don't like summer because I am very afraid of the heat. I don't like fall because school always starts in fall.
I like winter because I can wear many beautiful clothes. I like winter now, and I think I will love winter all my life.

1

My favorite season

Many people love spring and fall, but my favorite season is winter.I don`t like spring because it is too warm for me. I don`t like summer because i am very afraid of the  heat. I don`t like fall because school always starts in fall.
I like winter because i can wear many beautiful clothes. I like winter now, and i think i will love winter all my life.

Which word is better than heat?
Why are you afraid of heat? Perhaps you should have chosen another word.