Omar
En e-mail draft Hi everyone! I wrote this e-mail sample as an activity for my english class, I hope to see some feedbacks or corrections from you. Thank you in advance! Dear John, I'm sending you this e-mail for I know you're refusing to recycle your wastes because you think it's something difficult to do, but don't worry I'll explain you a few things about recycling. The essential about recycling it's to separate your trash into organic and inorganic wastes. And you may wonder: 'What is organic/inorganic?' Easy, All your wastes of food are organic and all the other wastes that are not frood are inorganic. By doing this you're helping to prevent global warming wich is becoming a very serious problem nowadays. The consequences of global warming are, among many others: dry weather, melting of the poles, extremely hot seasons and wildfire!. It's pretty serious, isn't? That it's why I encourage you to start recycling because you will do a good to our world. Best regards Omar.
1

An E-mail Draft

Hi everyone! I wrote this e-mail sample as an activity for my English class. I hope to see some feedbacks or corrections from you. Thank you in advance!

Dear John,

I'm sending you this e-mail for I know you're refusing because of your refusal to recycle your wastes. because You may think it's something difficult to do, but don't worry, I'll explain you a few things to you about recycling.

The essential thing to know about recycling it's is to separate your trash into organic and inorganic wastes. And you may wonder: 'What is organic/inorganic?' Easy, all your wastes of from food are is organic and all the other wastes that are is not frood are is inorganic.

By doing this you're helping to prevent global warming, which is becoming a very serious problem nowadays. The consequences of global warming are, among many others: dry weather, the melting of the poles polar ice caps, extremely hot seasons and wildfire!. It's pretty serious, isn't it? That is why I encourage you to start recycling, because you will do a lot of good to for our world.

Best regards

Omar.

Excellent!