Amaris
Where is the tolerance? Last Sunday when I was walking on the road, there was a scene made me a little sad .A woman was riding bike and went through the crossroad, and she ran into a man who is a foreigner standing there waiting for the green together with many people, he became very angry and hit her head and scold her .At this moment I felt a little sad and thought why there is less and less tolerance between people now? We can feel that people become more and more indifferent and selfish in this society . In my opinion,The main reason we have no tolerance is because we have little trust to people. We are busy living in a big city ,and we have much pressure on the work and life so that we wouldn’t like and have no enough time to communicate with our friends ,neighbors, colleagues, let alone strangers , so that we become indifferent and don’t trust much on people to make people more selfish .It’s really hate that less car would like to let you go first on the sidewalk, but we understand that everyone is in a hurry ,people have to spend average more than 1.5 hour on the road for one way to company( I am lucky that there is only about 20 minutes for me to take the shuttle bus ), so that people prefer to take attention to themselves firstly. How can we to change this between people ? Firstly ,I think if we want to get love and respection ,we should learn to give but not complaint, this is depend on our mindset .A greeting ,a smile usually can make our mood feel good. Who respect and tolerant of people are qualified to return. Secondly, we should be thankful but not split hairs ,because if we can’t forget the mistake ,there will be a limit to our self and people. We have to face the future.One words of “learn to write the hurts in the sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away ,and to carve the benefits in stone .” Anyway , if we appreciate we have and treat everyone with a kind heart , the world will be wilder and the life will be better. P.S: I am appreciate if you can help me to correct any mistake here with your patience .Thank you :)
Well done Amaris!! u said what i wanted to say.