compass
A car clash The car clash happened when I was on the way to have dinner this evening. I was trying to have a left-turn but hesitated and just at that moment, a car behind me tried to overtake me in a wrong way. It cut to my line too quickly and a collision was caused. Both our cars were damaged. The driver of the car was very angry with me. It makes no sense. It's his fault! We quarreled a little. After a while, we calmed down and laughed each other. The cars had been damaged and anything cannot help it anymore.

A Car Crash

The car crash happened when I was on the way to have dinner this evening. I was going to turn left, trying to have a left-turn but hesitated and just at that moment, a car behind me tried to overtake me in a wrong way. It cut in front of me to my line too quickly and collided into me. a collision was caused. Both our cars were damaged. The driver of the car was very angry with me. It makes no sense. It's his fault! We quarreled a little. After a while, we calmed down and laughedeach other. The cars had been damaged and we would have to accept this. anything cannot help it anymore.

A car clash

The car crash happened when I was on the way to have dinner this evening.

I was trying to have make a left-turn but hesitated and just at that moment a car behind me tried to overtake me the wrong way. It cut into my line too quickly and a collision was caused crashed into another car. Both of our cars were damaged. The driver of the car was very angry with me. It makes no sense It's it was his fault! We quarreled a little. After a while, we calmed down and laughed at each other. The Both cars have been damaged and nothing else can be done.