Yubo Ross
My normal college life three I have written so much about my college life,but I didn’t mention any about my major.My major is Teaching Chinese as a foreign language.Well,in fact,I don’t like my major,because It is based on Chinese,but I don’t like Chinese so much since I went to school.So some people will ask If you don’t like your major ,why did you apply for it before you come to college.Well,in reality,I didn’t apply for it, I applied for English,but The college did’t allow me to study English,because my marks are not enough,So they give me Teaching Chinese as a foreign language as my major.But I didn’t refuse that,So my major was going to be it.I though Teaching Chinese as a foreign language is very relative to the English,because if you want to teach foreign people ,you certainly need to know very well in English or another foreign languages.But it turns out I was wrong.In fact,if you want to teach a foreign people Chinese, you must do really good in Chinese,nor a foreign language.But I really don’t like Chinese so much ,So I decided to switch my into English in my second term of my first year on college.

I have written so much about my college life, but I didn’t mention anything about my major. My major is Teaching Chinese as a foreign language. Well, in fact, I don’t like my major because it is based on Chinese, but I don’t like Chinese that much since I started school. So some people will ask "If you don’t like your major, why did you apply for it before you came to college?" Well, in reality, I didn’t apply for it. I applied for English, but the college didn’t allow me to study English because my marks are not good enough. So they give me Teaching Chinese as a foreign language as my major. I didn't refuse it, so that became my major. I thought Teaching Chinese as a foreign language was related to teaching English because if you want to teach foreign people, you certainly need to know English or another foreign language very well. But it turns out I was wrong. In fact, if you want to teach a foreign person Chinese, you must do really well in Chinese, not a foreign language. But I really don’t like Chinese that much, so I decided to switch my major to English in my second term of my first year in college.

I hope someone could correct it!