yasin ilhan
My future plans are going well :) I finally started to live the city that I loved most, it is antalya , I had left from this city 8 years ago and I have been 3 different cities their names are kayseri, mardin and ankara ,My final destination was ankara before I came to antalya ,it was a nice city to live but It has no sea and it was pretty far away from antalya , My family live in antalya and I used to go there , four monte ago I decided to move to antalya and I applied the place which I work at and They confirmed me to move and work in antalya , the first time I heard this good news I was delighted so much and ten days ago I picked my all staff up and carried to antalya , I had to but 2 Air conditioners because antalya is really hot in summer , My hometown is 120 km from here and it is pretty cool because Elmalı that is my hometown is 1000 meter attitude from sea level I sometimes go there to have cool wheather I love elmalı and antalya ,they have different climate , I can smell see now when I am writing at this time .. please correct my writing faults ..

My future plans are going well :)

I'm finally started to live living in Antalya (again), the city that I loved most., it is antalya , I had left from this city 8 eight years ago and (since then) I have been to (lived in) 3 three different cities: their names are Kayseri, Mardin and Ankara. ,My final destination I was in Ankara before I came to Antalya, my final destination.  ,it It was a nice city to live in but It has no it's not by the sea and it was pretty far away from Antalya. , My family lives in Antalya and (after I moved away) I used to go back there (to visit). , Four monte months ago I decided to move back to Antalya and I applied for a transfer at my the workplace. which I work at and They confirmed me to I could move and work in Antalya. , The first time I heard this good news I was delighted so much and ten days ago I picked packed my all my staff stuff up and carried moved it to Antalya. , I had to but buy two 2 air conditioners because Antalya is really hot in the summer. , My hometown, Elmalı, is 120 km from here and it is pretty cool because Elmalı that is my hometown it is 1000 meters attitude from above sea level. I sometimes go there to have for the cool weather wheather. I love Elmalı and Antalya, although they have different climates. , I can smell the sea see now when I am writing at this time .. please correct my writing faults mistakes ..

Notes:

1. In English it's important to capitalize the names of cities and use periods (not commas) at the end of sentences.

2. In written English, you should spell out the numbers 0 through 10 (e.g., eight years not 8 years).

Nice job Yasin... Yay you're home! I love the sea too. Have some vitamin D for me ;)