Sudhansu
best friend my best friend name is sanjiv . i knew him from intermediate collage days . he is the best friend of mine from that day as i was very touched with him . his father is a banker . he has one younger brother and four eldre sister . all his sisters are married . he completed his graduation from utkal university in 2012 . he has a bike . he used to come to collage on his bike . now he was married with someone . but i couldn't attain his marriage because of some personal problem of mine . he is very kind to everyone but not to enemies . today he is working for some cement company at hyderabad . last time i have seen him at my home when i was there for my treatment . i have never quarreled with him . he is a very good person by heart . he doesn't have any bad qualities within him. i liked him very much . he helped me a lot in my bad time . i have never seen a man like him in my life . i'm thanking god for giving me a great friend like him .

Best Friend

My best friend's name is Sanjiv . I know him since intermediate collage days. He is my best friend from those days and I am always in touch with him since then. His father is a banker. He has one younger brother and four elder sisters.
All his sisters are married. He completed his graduation from Utkal university in 2012. He has a bike. He used to come collage on his bike .
Now he is married with someone. But I couldn't attain his marriage because of  my personal problem. 
He is very kind to everyone except to his enemies. Nowadays  he is working for a cement company at Hyderabad. Last time I had seen him at my home (Hyderabad),  when I was there for my treatment .
I have never quarreled with him. He is a very good person by heart. He doesn't have any bad qualities. 
I like him very much. He helped me a lot in my bad times. I have never seen a man like him in my life.  Thanku you god, for giving me a great friend like him.