Melissa
Weekend in Mar del Plata Last weekend was a "long weekend" (long?) so I went to Mar del Plata with two friends. Although we're still in winter the weather was really nice. The temperature was about 25ºC or 77ºF. Fortunately the city wasn't too crowded. We had a lot of fun and barely slept! We went back home tired but very happy. I think It was a good way to disconnect from work for a while. Next year we're planning to go to Patagonia and go snowboarding (I've never done that before but I am willing to try it!)
1

Weekend in Mar del Plata

Last weekend was a "long weekend" (long?) so I went to Mar del Plata with two friends.

Although we're still in winter the weather was really nice. The temperature was about 25ºC or 77ºF.

Fortunately the city wasn't too crowded. We had a lot of fun and barely slept! We went back home tired but very happy. I think It was a good way to disconnect from work for a while.

Next year we're planning to go to Patagonia and go snowboarding (I've never done that before but I am willing to try it!)

PERFECT!  'Long week' is correct when you imply that you are taking an extra day's holiday to the normal Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks!
There is nothing to correct here - congratulations!