Colombian Coffee Coffee plant is by far the most important plant to Colombians. As coffee plants produce coffee beans which are used to produce the emblematic product of Colombia. The Colombian coffee is well known for its taste and it is considered by some experts as the best coffee in the world. Coffee has been one of the major Colombian exports for about a hundred years. It is the only source of income for many families in areas such as the coffee growing axis and the departments of Antioquia and Huila. During the times of high coffee prices many of these families could make a living by growing coffee, even though this situation has drastically changed these days. But, some years ago it was a source of jobs for many farmers, and the association of coffee growers became a major national economic association in those days. All this changed after the earthquake that hit the coffee growing axis in 1999. Coffee is also a cultural icon of Colombia. The image of a coffee farmer has been connected to Colombia for many years. This farmer was named “Juan Valdez” by the National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia in an effort to promote Colombian coffee all over the world. The lifestyle of coffee growers was the theme of one of the most well-known Colombian soap operas. This soap opera was shown in many countries, and later on was adapted in other countries. For these reasons, I think that coffee tree is the most important plant to Colombians.

Colombian Coffee

The coffee plant is by far the most important plant to Colombians. As Coffee plants produce coffee beans, which are used to produce the emblematic product of Colombia. The Colombian coffee is well known for its taste and it is considered by some experts as the best coffee in the world.
Coffee has been one of the major Colombian exports for about a hundred years. It is the only source of income for many families in areas such as (the coffee growing axis)? and the departments of Antioquia and Huila. During the times of high coffee prices, many of these families could make a living by growing coffee, even though however, this situation has drastically changed these days. But, some years ago it was a source of jobs for many farmers, and the association of coffee growers became a major national economic association in those days. All this changed after the earthquake that hit the coffee growing axis in 1999.
Coffee is also a cultural icon of Colombia. The image of a coffee farmer has been connected to Colombia for many years. This farmer was named “Juan Valdez” by the National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia, in an effort to promote Colombian coffee all over the world. The lifestyle of coffee growers was the theme of one of the most well-known Colombian soap operas. This soap opera was shown in many countries, and later on was adapted in other countries. For these reasons, I think that the coffee tree is the most important plant to Colombians.

Your English is excellent!  There was very little for me to correct.

Colombian Coffee

The Coffee plant is by far the most important plant to Colombians, as coffee plants produce coffee beans which are used to produce the emblematic product of Colombia. The Colombian coffee is well known for its taste and it is considered by some experts as the best coffee in the world.
Coffee has been one of the major Colombian exports for about a hundred years. It is the only source of income for many families in areas such as the coffee growing axis and the departments provinces of Antioquia and Huila. During the times of high coffee prices many of these families could make a living by growing coffee, even though this situation has drastically changed recentlythese days. But, some years ago it was a source of jobs for many farmers, and the association of coffee growers became a major national economic association in those days. All this changed after the earthquake that hit the coffee growing axis in 1999.
Coffee is also a cultural icon of Colombia. The image of a coffee farmer has been connected to Colombia for many years. This farmer was named “Juan Valdez” by the National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia in an effort to promote Colombian coffee all over the world. The lifestyle of coffee growers was the theme of one of the most well-known Colombian soap operas. This soap opera was shown in many countries, and, later on, was adapted in other countries. For these reasons, I think that the coffee tree is the most important plant to Colombians.