apple
My naughty kitten. I can't sleep well because of my kitten, these days. She is only 4 months. She has curiosity everything she saw. curtain , strings, pencils, rubbers, computer, etc. The most trouble thing is that she run around my room in the early morning . It is so noisy. It was 3 O'clock when I woke up this morning. She always ask me to throw a ball for her. If I don't she scratches my back. Please tell me something good way to sleep...
1

My Naughty Kitten.

I can't sleep well because of my kitten, these days.
She is only 4 months (old).
She has curiosity everything she sawis curious about everything she sees; curtains, strings, pencils, rubbers, the computer, etc.
The most troublesome thing is that she run her running around my room in the early morning.
It is so very noisy.
It was 3 o'clock when I woke up this morning.
She always asks (begs) me to throw a ball for her her a ball/to play ball with her.
If I don't, she scratches my back/scratches me on the back.
Please tell me something of a good way to get some sleep...

My naughty kitten.

She is only 4 months old.
She has curiosity is curious about everything she saw sees - curtains , strings, pencils, rubbers, computer, etc. she virtually plays with everything. 
The most troublesome thing is that she runs around in my room in the early mornings .
It is so noisy.
It was 3 O'clock when I woke up this morning.
She always asks me to throw a ball for her.
If I don't she scratches my back.
Please tell me something good way to sleep...

Please let me know of a good way to sleep uninterrupted...

Hope this helps!! ^_^

My naughty kitten.

She is only 4 months old but She has curiosity/is curious about everything she sees saw. - curtains , strings, pencils, rubbers, computer etc.
The most troublesome thing is that she runs around my room early in the early morning .
It is so noisy.
It was 3 O'clock when I woke/she woke me up this morning.
She always asks me to/demands I/insists I throw a ball for her.
If I don't she scratches my back.
Please tell me something a good way to sleep...

<em>haha you already know the answer - give her a sleeping place in the livingroom and close your door!</em>

Awwww i imagine how lovely your cat is. ♥-♥