The Right To Say 'No' I visited my friend last weekend, who lives with a friend of mine. We three met in high school, often talked and took a walk together. They are kind of laid back and kept questioning themselves and Korean society; are we going right ? what is the final goal of our life? how could we become a better person? It was not easy to meet such kinds of friends-who like to talk about intellectual subjects, so I was very attracted to them and soon joined their conversation. After graduation from high school, we went to different colleges which are located in another regions though we wished we could often meet. We eventually ended up not keeping in touch with each other for a long time. One day, I got a call from one of them, who said that she currently lives with her friend(I will call her 'G' from now) in Seoul. She told me that G dropped out of her school and now she studies for a new university. She already finished two years there, which makes me not understand why she quitted. When I arrived at my friend's house, G started talking about why she had to quit the school. She went to the Korean military academy. Many friends and I didn't think she would be doing well in that school because she always pursued freedom. which might get her in some conflicts at such a strict and stiffen organization.She said that she also thought she could spend hard days, but that was not a big deal. What the most afflicted her was that she couldn't even say 'no' whenever she went through some absurd circumstances-sexual harassment, violence and bullying from predecessors. She was not a victim of all of those occasions, but she couldn't keep silent after watching victims not get along with people like they used to. She told people including predecessors that they needed to fix their matters and compromise to get people to reconcile with. However, all she got was physical punishment and mockery from predecessors while her colleagues didn't give it a try to assist her. She could endure all of those mockery, but she eventually made up her mind about leaving the army after everyone said to her, "You believe you can change something, but that is just your futile hope. we thought you would stop after a single attempt, but now your endless courage makes other people hard." At the moment, she thought she might be alone in holding that belief. She had no one to concur with while she resisted unfairness of her accord. Everyone gave up saying 'no' however absurd things they met there.
1

The Right To Say 'No'

I visited a friend last weekend, who lives with another friend of mine. We three met in high school, often talked and took a walks together. They are kind of laid back and kept questioning themselves and Korean society; are we going right ? what is the final goal of our life? how could we become a better person? It was not easy to meet such kinds of friends-who like to talk about intellectual subjects, so I was very attracted to them and soon joined their conversation. After graduation from high school, we went to different colleges which are located in another regions though we wished we could often meet. We eventually ended up not keeping in touch with each other for a long time. One day, I got a call from one of them, who said that she currently lives with her friend(I will call her 'G' from now) in Seoul. She told me that G dropped out of her school and now she studies for a new university. She already finished two years there, which makes me not understand why she quitted.

When I arrived at my friend's house, G started talking about why she had to quit the school. She went to the Korean military academy. Many friends and I didn't think she would be doing well in that school because she always pursued freedom. which might get her in some conflicts at such a strict and stiffen organization. She said that she also thought she could spend hard days, but that was not a big deal. What the most afflicted her was that she couldn't even say 'no' whenever she went through some absurd circumstances-sexual harassment, violence and bullying from predecessors. She was not a victim of all of those occasions, but she couldn't keep silent after watching victims not get along with people like they used to. She told people including predecessors that they needed to fix their matters and compromise to get people to reconcile with. However, all she got was physical punishment and mockery from predecessors while her colleagues didn't give it a try to assist her. She could endure all of that mockery, but she eventually made up her mind about leaving the army after everyone said to her, "You believe you can change something, but that is just your futile hope. we thought you would stop after a single attempt, but now your endless courage makes other people hard." At the moment, she thought she might be alone in holding that belief. She had no one to concur with while she resisted unfairness of her accord. Everyone gave up saying 'no' however absurd things they met there.

wow! really well written! 

The Right To Say 'No'

I visited my friend last weekend, who lives with another friend of mine. We three met in high school, often talked and took a walk together. They are kind of laid back and kept questioning themselves and Korean society; are we on the right track going right? What is the final goal of our life? How could we become a better person? It was not easy to meet such kinds of friends who like to talk about intellectual subjects. so I got drawn into the conversation, so I soon joined itwas very attracted to them and soon joined their conversation. After graduation from high school, we went to different colleges which are located in another regions, though we wished we could often meet. We eventually ended up not keeping in touch with each other for a long time. One day, I got a call from one of them, who said that she currently lives with her friend(I will call her 'G' from now) in Seoul. She told me that G dropped out of her school and now she studies at another for a new university. She already finished two years before there, which makes me not understand why she quitted. 

When I arrived at my friend's house, G started talking about why she had to quit the school. She went to the Korean military academy. Many friends and I didn't think she would be doing well in that school because she always pursued freedom. which might get her in some conflicts at such a strict and stiffen organization.VShe said that she also thought she could standpend hard days, but that was not a big deal. What the most affectedlicted her most was that she couldn't even say 'no' whenever she witnessed the sight of went through some absurd circumstances such as-sexual harassment, violence and bullying from predecessors. She was not a victim of all of those occasions, but she couldn't keep silent after watching victims being shunned by not get along with people like they used to. She told people including predecessors that they needed to fix their matters and compensate the victims compromise to get people to reconcile with. However, she got all she got was physical punishment and mockery from predecessors in return, but while her colleagues didn't give it a try to help assist her. She could've endured endure all of those mockery, but she eventually made up her mind about leaving the army after hearing from everyone said to her, "You believe you can change something, but that is just your futile hope. we thought you would stop after a single attempt, but now your endless courage makes other people hard." At the moment, she thought she might be alone in holding that belief. She had no one who concurred to concur with her when while she resisted the unfairness alone of her accord. No one tried to say Everyone gave up saying 'no' however absurd the things they met there. 

:S The discrimination of army is always the most terrible issue in Korea. Recently, one guy who was doing military service died because of too severe violence from predecessors. Everyone was very shocked by their cruelty and unfair military cuture in korea.
This make me sad :( I hope your friend is right now. I dont know, when women discrimination will be ended. this is really shameful.