Mattia
First day Today is my first english studying day. I started using italki to improve my english skills. I think that English can increase my opportunities in the world of work. I'm sport management's student and i will start to study in the best MBA of Italy 23 of September. I'm very excited about that news and cannot describe to you my feelings and my emotions. I'd like to find someone to talk in english to get better preparation in skills and pronunciation. i can help you with italian language. thanks
1

First day

Today is my first day studying English. I started using italki to improve my English skills. I think that English can increase my opportunities in the working world. I'm a sports management student and i will begin studying for my MBA in one of the best schools in Italy on September 23. I'm very excited about this and cannot describe to you my feelings and my emotions. I'd like to find someone to talk in English to improve my writing skills and pronunciation. I can help you with your Italian. thanks

Questa é la sezione per gli stranieri che studiano italiano. Dovresti scrivere nella sezione corretta "Appunti - Inglese". Bye :)