Morgane
Today Today it's sunny, and verry hot there. This morning, I've do the washing up and the hoovering. Next, I've took a shower. At lunch, my mother comes to eat with us ( my brother and me ), and returnes at her works. After, I've only watched my serie during 4 hours. But my brother wanted to do biking. So we took our bikes to do a promenade. But of course, my brother wanted to eat an ice cream. It was warm so I was okay. Then, we went back to home, and I returned Watch my serie ! Happy end
1

Today

Today it's sunny, and very hot here

This morning, I've got to do the washing up and the hoovering. Next, I've got to take a shower.
At lunch, my mother comes to eat with us ( my brother and me ), and after she returns to her work. After, I had only watched my series for 4 hours, my brother wanted to do go biking. So we took our bikes to do a promenade go for a ride. But of course, my brother wanted to eat an ice cream. It was warm so I said okay. Then, we went back to home, and I returned to watch my series! Happy ending.

There was a sentence I was a little unsure what you were trying to say: 'After, I've only watched my serie during 4 hours.' So I have edited it to fit in with what I thought you meant. Sorry if it's not what you meant to say!

1

Today

Today it's sunny and very hot here.
I've already done the clearning and vacuuming this morning, then I took a shower.
My mother came over to eat with my brother and me for lunch and then went back to work. After that, I only watched television for 4 hours but then my brother wanted to do biking, so we went for a bike ride. Of course, then my brother wanted to eat ice cream. It was warm so I was okay with it. Then, we went back home and I went back to watching my shows! Happy ending.

1

Today
Today it was sunny, and very hot here.
This morning, I had do the washing up and the hoovering. Next, I took a shower.
At lunch, my mother came to eat with us (my brother and I), and returned to her work. Afterwards, I only watched my series for 4 hours until my brother wanted to go biking. So we took our bikes to go for a ride. Of course, my brother wanted to eat an ice cream, but it was warm outside so I was okay with it. Then, we went back home, and I continued watching my series! Happy ending!

I notice that you seem to be translatng 'avoir' into English 'to have' without conjugating it into the simple past tense form 'had'. Also, (and a lot of English speakers make this mistake too) when you said "my brother and me", that statement is part of the subject and 'me' is an object pronoun so you should instead use the subject pronoun 'I'. I changed all the sentences to be in the past tense so if that is not what you intended, I am sorry.