thuy Bien
Should I change my Job ? I have a boring job but I am not able to give it up. Because my current Job is so stable and I dont have much pressure at all. Salary is also not bad and I have good relationship with colleagues. I have worked for my company for 4 years. I really want to have a job that my knowledge will be raise up, have some challenge to test my ability or have chances to get promotions. And all those things I cant find in my current job.
1

Should I  c  Change  m  My Job ?

I have a boring job but I am not able to give it up. ,   B  because my current  J  job is so stable and I  dont  don't  have much pressure at all.  The   S  salary is also not bad and I have  a  good relationship with colleagues. I have worked for my company for  4  four  years. I really want to have a job that  will increase  my knowledge  will be raise up, have some challenge to test my ability or have chances to get promotions. And  a  All those things I  cant  can't  find in my current job.

There is nothing to lose to seek for another challenging work for your future on the condition you are still very young.
Thank you so much Turtle
Keep searching for a new job and maybe you will find such a good job that you will decide to take it. It is a question of personality. Some peaople take risk easily and some are not so adventurous and need to be sure in order to change something in their life. Maybe you are the person that need more time and more searching to decide. Good luck. :-)
Anyway, I am searching for new job and will go for an interviews