Mia
Filial Piety Today is a rainy day,it seems like a good chance for me to write about something.Yesterday, i talked about filial piety with my dad.I was happy to notice that my dad and me have the same opinion when talked about filial piety. In China, it must be regarded as the most important quality.Although many people do know this, they do little thing for their parents, this phenomenon often occurs in some family who have several children.So what is the problem?An old proverb says,"bring up sons to support parents in their old age".But the reality is that children would like to transfer the burden to their brothers and sisters.I believe this will not happen in my family.Because in the future,there will be my baby,husband, parents.And this is the luckiest family in my heart.
2

Filial Piety

Today is a rainy day, so it seems like a good chance for me to write about something. Yesterday, I talked about filial piety with my dad. I was happy to notice that my dad and me I have the same opinion when talked about filial piety. In China, it must be is regarded as the most important quality. Although many people do know this, they do little thing for their parents, this phenomenon often occurs in some family who have several children. (<--better would be: "There are many people who know the importance of filial piety, but who actually do very little for their parents. This particularly occurs in families who have several children.") So what is the problem? An old proverb says, "bring up sons to support parents in their old age". But the reality is that children would like to transfer the burden to their brothers and sisters. I believe this will not happen in my family, because in the future, there will be my baby, my husband, and my parents. This is the luckiest family in my heart.

Filial Piety

Today is a rainy day,it seems like and a good chance for me to write about something.__Yesterday, I talked about discussed filial piety with my dad.[更加親切] __I was happy that we are in total agreement. to notice that my dad and me have the same opinion when talked about filial piety [太過囉嗦]. In China, it must be is regarded as the most important quality of a person's character.__Although many people do know this, of it but they do little thing for their parents.  This phenomenon often occurs usually happens in some family families with who have several children.__So what is the problem?An old proverb says,_"bring up sons to support parents in their old age".__However, But the reality is that children would like to transfer the burden they will try to shift the responsibility to their siblings brothers and sisters.__I believe this will not happen in my family_.because in the future,_there will be my baby,my husband, any my parents.[你的意思是說你將要嫁給一个孤兒的丈夫!]__And this is The luckiest family in my heart.