Carmen
Professional Teacher
Lucy (not a review of the movie at all) Last night. Four people of uncertain age in a car heading to the movie theater. A figurine of Jabba the Hutt hanging from the rearview mirror. Average percent of brain usage barely reaching 10 point 01. Let’s name them Do, Re, Mi and Fa, so that my spell checker doesn’t go mad... Do you want to continue reading this article? Click right button here: http://carmencorrea.hatenablog.com/entry/2014/08/27/182120 Hi! I'm posting my daily writing exercises on this blog, come in to read the full text, and if you find some mistakes or you feel like giving me some feedback, feel free to write below! :)
1

Last night. Four people of an uncertain age in a car heading to the movie theater. A figurine of Jabba the Hutt hanging from the rearview mirror. Average percent of brain usage barely reaching 10 point 01 10.01%. Let’s name them Do, Re, Mi and Fa, so that my spell checker doesn’t go mad. Fa is a female, Do and Re are apparently guys. Mi is just me. Ok, nevermind, the thing is that at some point Fa randomly asks: “If you could have a superpower, what power would you want to have?”

Mi: “Ok Do, you want to be invisible, but would you want people to be able to pass through you through, or not? You have to specify.”
Do: “No, people could not,. tThough this power would include a shield, just like in X-men,; I’m loyal to the conventions I mean.”
Re: “I’d definitely want people to walk me through.”
Do: “That’s cheating.”
Mi: “Do, you don’t get it; Re just wants invisibility to cross the road without being hit by a car ha ha ha”
Re: “My life is sad and full of miseries (could also just say "sad and miserable"). I have to admit that’s probably my inner desire. ”
Fa: “I’d go just for the shield,. iIt would be a permanent one, so I could forever preserve my life from any attack... and also keep away crow-guys (I think I get the idea of what you are saying hear, but never heard of a "crow-guy". Sounds funny though. What would you say in Spanish?).”
Do: “You know nothing in this field Fa. I think telekinesis would be better than that.”
Mi: “But you want it just for yourself? oOr also for others? jJust pointing out that if there is no one else with telekinesis to communicate with, there would be no fun.”
Do: “How illiterate ignorant you guys are. I’d use it to read and control people’s minds, including yours and your guys-protection-shield Fa. Of course also to move objects, bend spoons and stuff.”
Fa: “That’s just evil! Re was right, it would be useful to see who’s an idiot at first glance.”
Re: I’m telling you guys, that’s the best superpower; you see douchebags covered by a red light… God I wish I really had that… I wouldn’t have wasted my life with random conversations… like this one…
Mi: C’mon Re, I’m sick and tired of you censoring us whenever we talk hypothetically… I’d want to be able to speak every ever known language or at least to use a 2% more of my brain.
Fa: Mi, I thought you said you wanted to be able to teletransport.
Re: Mi wants teletrasportation just cause she can’t pass the driving license exam ha ha ha
Mi: Wow Re, look at you, you’re kinda under a red light.
Re: That’s the stop signal hitting this window, don’t get confused little sister.
Do: I don’t recommend teletransportation… we wouldn’t do any exercise. Not a healthy choice at all.
Fa: Well, you could get to the gym in the blink of an eye.
Do: You kidding me? If I could teletransport myself to Scarlett Johansson's flat and stay invisible, I wouldn’t touch a goddamn weight anymore for my entire life the rest of my life.

Good story Carmen. As long as you're having a geeky discussion about superpowers, I should point out that telekinesis is the power to manipulate objects using your mind, e.g. bending spoons. You need telepathy to read minds. ;)

Just read about censuring and censoring... you, as usual, are right... Do plans on silently borrowing diet cokes from Scarlett Johansson fridge till the end of his life and surviving out of that.
My personal opinion is that you wanted to say 'censure' instead of 'censor'. I see no reason why to use 'censor' here. By the way, Do won't survive more than possibly two weeks from the moment he make it to the flat without drinking water, just saying! :)