Roo
On genetic modification Why should we try to modify nature genes? Do we have the right to do so? What are the merits and demerits from doing so? So scientists have manipulated animal genes and created horrifying looking animals. Just by this one single example, can we say it is responsible to manipulate the nature? l am sure l have too little knowledge of the positive results of genetic modifications. On the other hand l believe that we humans ignore the knowledge of our ancestors who had great knowledge on natural herbs and its tremendous healing powers. The old sages knew how to treat nature with great respect, never misusing nor overusing them. Even today, there are natural remedies that heal cancer which the so-called "bush-doctor" would not allow people to overly cut off the tree branches or the leaves. Human greed has abused the nature and now mother nature is upset. l believe that one day, there will be a through clean up of all the wrongs we have done against mother nature who endlessly has provided us with its wonderful gifts. l am afraid that there is no more control over the human greed and human species have already started to suffer for all the maltreatment of animals and nature everywhere.

On genetic modification

Why should we try to modify nature genes? Do we have the right to do so? What are the merits and demerits from doing so? So  (Don't start a sentence with so, in this context just start with Scientists)Scientists have manipulated animal genes and created horrifying looking animals. Just by this one single example, can we say it is responsible (The word responsible does not make much sense here. You could use another word to discribe your feelings- you could say; is it rightous,correct or ethical) to manipulate the nature? l am sure l have too little knowledge of the positive results of genetic modifications. On the other hand, l believe that we humans ignore the knowledge of our ancestors; who had great knowledge on natural herbs and it's tremendous healing powers. The old Sages knew how to treat nature with great respect, never misusing nor overusing it. Even today, there are natural remedies that heal cancer which the so-called "bush-doctor" would not allow people to overly cut off (no need for off here)the tree branches or its leaves. Human greed has abused the (No need for the word the here) nature and now mother nature is upset. l believe that one day, there will be a through clean up of all the wrongs we have done against mother nature who has endlessly has ( No need for has here after gramacial correction) provided us with its wonderful gifts. l am afraid that there is no more control over the (No need for the word the here) human greed and the human species have already started to suffer ( you could say: the human species is already suffering or the human species is now suffering) from all the maltreatment of animals and nature everywhere.