Sean
Looking for exchange partner I'm looking for a language exchange partner who can enjoy learning Japanese. I plan to go to Europe in one week or so and stay there about 2 months. Let me know if you really want to improve your Japanese... or just have conversation with fun :) I'm looking forward to seeing new friends there. Oh, let me introduce myself. I'm Sean from Japan currently working in Ghana as a merchant. (That is really rewarding job. I love it.) I export some nice products such as shea butter or African recycled beads from here to other countries. I make it a point to put aside some money to donate to organizations which all are very impressive and doing good things for both environment and people in Africa. Hope to see you soon :)

Looking for exchange partner

I'm looking for a language exchange partner who canwould enjoy learning Japanese. I plan to go to Europe in onea week or so and stay there about 2 months. Let me know if you'd really wantlike to improve your Japanese... or just have conversation withfor fun :)

I'm looking forward to seeingmaking new friends there.

Oh, let me introduce myself.

I'm Sean from Japan currently working in Ghana as a merchant. (That is really rewarding job. I love it.) I export some nice products such as shea butter or African recycled beads from here to other countries.

I make it a point to put aside some money to donate to organizations which all are very impressive and doing good things for both environment and people in Africa.

Hope to see you soon :)

Thanks :) I'll definitely do!
Have a great time in Europe! ;)