Sam Nguyen
Welcome to mommy Annyeong!! I adopted a little squirrel today (well in fact i bought Annyeong but i'll love Annyeong anyway nomatter what so...)! Yea feel so good to have him/her around in those coming happy days together in the future. ( The Pet shop owner said that becuz Annyeong was new born so he didnt know which Gen Annyeong was and he said that we'll know after 1 more month so ok, in fact i would be little little happier if Annyeong is a boy, there's a word in english suits this situation but i forgot :P) About the name, it sounds kind of weird for a name to call but i dont know, it came to my head when i thought about what i should call him later on... Ok maybe its because i love korean. Annyeong in korean means Hello! Annyeong now is sleeping safe and sound in my hand because he could sleep in his plastic house.
1

Welcome to Annyeong!!

I adopted a little squirrel today (well, in fact I bought Annyeong, but I'll love Annyeong anyway, no matter what, so...)!
Yeah, it feels so good to have him/her around. I'm looking forward to those coming happy days together in the future. The pet shop owner said that because Annyeong was a newborn he didnt know which gender Annyeong was, but he said that we would find out in a month, so it's ok. In fact, I would be little happier if Annyeong turned out to be a boy. There's a word in English that suits this situation, but I forgot it :P
About the name, it sounds kind of weird for a squirrel, but I don't know, it came to my head when I was thinking about what I should call him later on...
Ok, maybe it's because I love Korean. "Annyeong" means "Hello!" in Korean. 
Annyeong is now sleeping safe and sound in my hand, although he could be sleeping in his plastic house, as well. :D