Vladimir
Hi Andi!! Ha-ha! I know, you reading that! :) Nobody check my bookmark today morning, so I think that is better if I repost this text here. May be somebody fix my mistakes now. Hi everyone! Some time ago, I think about creating Youtube channel about Russia, where I speaking in English. What do you think about it? Does you subscribe for that channel? I know, my English is bad now, but I want to practice. May be you can give me some advice, how can I practice and achieve success with it? I already read books, look Youtubers that speaks English (instead serials that advanced to me), listen English lessons. I know, "Time is the best teacher", but may be you know best program for the lessons? I just think that I can doing better. And in the end, I want to say that I looking for someone who wants improve Russian language. Even if you can't help me with learning English, add me to your Skype! I always glad to speak or chat with you! Thank you all and have a nice day!

Hi Andi!!

Ha-ha! I know, you reading that! :)
Nobody check my bookmark today morning, so I think that is better if I repost this text here. May be somebody fix my mistakes now.

Hi everyone!

Some time ago, I think  thought about creating a Youtube channel about Russia, where I will be speaking in English. What do you think about it? Doesould you subscribe for to that my channel? I know, my English is bad now, but, I want to practice.

Maybe you can give me some advice on how I can practice and achieve success with it? I already read books, look watch Youtubers that speaks  speak English (instead serials that advanced to me) (nothing that is too advance), listen  to English lessons. I know, "Time is the best teacher", but maybe you know the best program and way to learn? I just think that I can doing better.

And in the end, I want to say that I am looking for someone who wants  to improve thier Russian language. Even if you can't help me with learning English, add me to your Skype! I will always be glad to speak or chat with you! 
Thank you all and have a nice day!

Hi everyone! 

Some time ago, I thought about creating a Youtube channel about Russia, where I would speak in English. What do you think of this idea? Would you subscribe to my channel? I know that my English is bad at present but I want to practise.

Perhaps you could give me some advice. How can I practise and achieve success with my English? I already read books, look at English speaking Youtube videos (instead of series that are too difficult for me) and take English lessons. I know time is the best teacher, but perhaps you know the best English langugae programme? I just think that I can do better.

Finally, I am looking for someone who wants to improve their Russian. Even if you can't help me with learning English, add me to your Skype. I am always glad to speak or chat with new people. 

Thank you all and have a nice day!

Было бы любопытно, несомненно. Тоже, наверно, очень хороший способ получать исправления на речи. Лично, как иностранец, мне интересуются любыми мелочами повседневной жизни. Включая скучные вещи. Даже, особенно скучными вещамии. Я узнаю Воронеж, лишь как родину моего любимого писателя. Среди прочего я бы хотел узнавать об этом. Удачи!