Andrey
Can you please correct these sentences. Thanks. №16 If it hadn't been such inconvenient situation for this conversation, I would talked with her. When I asked my teacher when we would start to playing the guitar, he smiled and answered "Don't be so impatient". He thought that the most important thing in every human being is loyalty to his country. I've tried to attach my poster to the wall with pins, but it doesn't work. I haven't found pencil sharpener, so I have painted only a half of the picture. If you continue to annoy me, we won't go anywhere. If you don't want to come across bullies, you shouldn't walk in this district. somehow this project has been approved by sponsors, although in my mind it is like to throw money away. Much as I tried to flirt with this girl, she was totaly indifferent to me. I can't make this survey on my own, I will try to get rid of responsibility for this research. Before we decide what interest rate is acceptable for us, we should make a market recearch.

Can you please correct these sentences. Thanks. №16

If it hadn't been such an inconvenient situation for this conversation, I would have talked to her.
When I asked my teacher when we could start to playing the guitar, he smiled and answered, "Don't be so impatient".
He thought that the most important thing in every human being is loyalty to his country.
I've tried to attach my poster to the wall with pins, but it doesn't work.
I haven't found my pencil sharpener, so I have only painted a half of the picture.
If you continue to annoy me, we won't go anywhere.
If you don't want to come across bullies, you shouldn't walk in this district.
Somehow this project has been approved by sponsors, although in my mind it is like throwing money away.
As much as I tried to flirt with this girl, she was totally indifferent to me.
I can't make this survey on my own, I will try to get rid of responsibility for this research.
Before we decide what interest rate is acceptable for us, we should do a market research.