Génesis Noémi
A lot of humans, a lack of humanity. I´ll sound so stupid or maybe just a little for the people who share my point of view, but nowadays every person without exclude anyone has adopted a inmorality attitude... Our lifes had changes in a radical way but..HAD WE LOST THE HUMANITY AT ALL? weapons, death, bullying, arrogance, intolerance, vulgarity and fear is all our world, the society had been imposing a style of living and if you don't change YOU ARE GOING TO BE OUT OF THE CIRCLE. let's get back! let's change and become better, let's got the beautifu romances that we used to have, let's take care of other, let's CHANGE THIS WORLD, JUST WE CAN DO IT! Everythign is our hands and how Jolio Cortazár said "NOTHING IS LOST AT ALL, IF YOU GOT THE BRAVE TO ACEPT THAT EVERYTHING IS LOST AND START AGAIN"
1

A lot of humans, a lack of humanity.

I'll This is going to sound so stupid, or maybe just a little for the people who share my point of view, but nowadays every single person, without exception, exclude anyone has adopted an immorality immoral attitude... Our lifes lives have changed in a radical way but..HAVE WE LOST THE OUR SENSE OF HUMANITY AT ALL COMPLETELY? Weapons, death, bullying, arrogance, intolerance, vulgarity and fear is all our world. the Society has been imposing a style of living life upon us and if you don't change YOU ARE GOING TO BE OUT OF THE CIRCLE. Let's get back to where we were! Let's change and become better. Let's got have the beautiful romances that we used to have, let's take care of each other other, let's CHANGE THIS WORLD. JUST WE CAN SURELY DO IT!
Everything is our hands, and how as Jolio Cortazár said, "NOTHING IS LOST AT ALL, IF YOU GOT HAVE THE BRAVERY TO ACEPT THAT EVERYTHING IS LOST AND START AGAIN OVER"

1

A lot of humans, a lack of humanity.

I´ll sound so stupid or maybe a little LESS STUPID TO the people who share my point of view, but nowadays every person without EXCEPTION has adopted aN immoral attitude... Our lifes HAVE changeD in a radical way but..HAVE WE REALLY LOST OUR HUMANITY ALTOGETHER ? ...  Weapons, death, bullying, arrogance, intolerance, vulgarity and fear is INFLUENCING our world, (dont need THE ) society had been imposing a LIFESTYLE and if you don't change YOU ARE GOING TO BE AN OUTCAST ... Let's get back TO HOW WE WERE! Let's change and become better. Let's HAVE the beautifuL romances that we used to have. Let's take care of EACH other, Let's CHANGE THIS WORLD, (don't need JUST) WE CAN DO IT!
EverythiNG  is  IN our hands and AS Jolio Cortazár said "NOTHING IS LOST AT ALL, IF YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO ACCEPT THAT EVERYTHING IS LOST AND START AGAIN"

You DO NOT sound stupid to me !!! ... Un Saludo ...

sorry i didn't try to make you feel angry, i take care about all the opinions maybe i'm in the wrong point of view, however i want to learn a lot of things,i'm so young and maybe or lifes hadn't been the same, our life style is diferent and that's why i see the things how i do. Carmen i feel really confident with you, you know, every single person gives a essence that let us imagine how is the one who is writting, i think that you are open minded and that is so nice!!! BELIEVE ME, YOU ARE AMAZING! :)
Hello Noemi, I'm learning English too. I think your English is very good. I want to say that you're right, seeing lots of violence is unbearable, and we have the right to complain. Sometimes I hate living in a planet with so much violence and wars, that make me feel shame of people and governors from all over the world. I can't understand why Peter answers so rudely. Naomi hasn't said anything to hurt anybody, on the contrary, she's defensing pacifism. I strongly think that life will be better if we all respect the others. We should start by talking in a polite way.
Hi Noémi: "Let's change and become better." - What the hell do you think people are doing? They are trying to be happy, to become better. And what is the result? - Wars, violence ... For example, say to a believer that you think God does not exist, that God is only a concept. They will not accept you and some of them will feel angry with you or even they may feel you should be punished for that. Also your ideas about becoming a better person can be hell to me or for the others.When people always say you that you are wrong, you are not a good person, you should do this and that. ... you finally get angry and you can become violent.