Peilin
The Blacklist These days, I have watched the "The Blacklist", the program is so intense that I couldn't leave my ass from the seat for just one minute. I found Robert Sean Leonard, who played Dr Wilson in “Doctor House” , this time played a genius scientist, Frederick Barnes, whose son has a rarely disease. The scientist spread the germs just to get the whole world attention to this disease. But to be honest, every time when I saw Frederick’s face, I would always recall Wilson, a so gentle and kind person, so that I had no fear of this criminal. And another person cause my interest is “The Stewmaker”, I guessed maybe this character is created on the base of “the White”, from Breaking Bad. A chemist, who use the chemical to deal with the body. However, I found that expect several leading role, other police would not appeared until the criminal was under arrest. It always makes me angry but nervous.
2

The Blacklist

These days, I have been watching the "The Blacklist."  The program is so intense that I couldn't leave get my ass off from the seat for just one minute. I found Robert Sean Leonard, who played Dr Wilson in “Doctor House” , this time played a genius scientist, Frederick Barnes, whose son has a rarely disease. The scientist spreads the germs just to get the whole world's attention to this disease. But to be honest, every time when I saw Frederick’s face, I would always recall Wilson. Wilson was  so gentle and kind person, so that I had no fear of this criminal. And aAnother characacter who has caught cause my interest is “The Stewmaker”, I guessed maybe this character is created on the based on ofthe Walter White”, from Breaking Bad. He was a chemist, who used the chemical to deal with the body.
However, I found that expect several leading role, other police would not appeared until the criminal was under arrest. It always makes me angry but and nervous.

Hi Peilin!  Great start!   I did not understand the last sentence.  But everything else was clear!  Just a few corrections.  Also, Robert Sean Leonard plays a weird scientist on Falling Skies too!

Rob

italki teacher

1

The Blacklist

These days, I have watched the "The Blacklist",

Lately, I have been watching "The Blacklist."

The program is so intense that I couldn't leave move my ass from the my seat for just one minute. I found Robert Sean Leonard, who played Dr Wilson in “Doctor House” [In the US, the title is simply "House".], this time plays a genius scientist, Frederick Barnes, whose son has a rare disease. The scientist spreads the germs just to get the attention of the whole world on this disease. But to be honest, every time when I saw Frederick’s face, I would always recall Wilson, a so gentle and kind person, so that I had no fear of this criminal. Another interesting character is “The Stewmaker”. I guess maybe this character is based on Mr White from "Breaking Bad." He is a chemist, who uses the chemicals to deal with the body. [Do you mean he uses chemicals to <em>dissolve </em>dead bodies? <em>"Deal with" </em>has a lot of meanings.]
However, I found that except for the lead characters, several leading role, no other police would not appear until the criminal was under arrest. It always made me angry and nervous.

It sounds interesting. TV dramas can be so addicting though. I will put it on my list.

1

The Blacklist

These days, I have been watching ed the "The Blacklist", the program is so intense that I couldn't leave lift my ass from the seat for just one minute. I found Robert Sean Leonard, who played Dr Wilson in “Doctor House”, this time played was a the genius scientist, Frederick Barnes, whose son has a rarely disease. The scientist spread the germs just to get the whole world's attention to this disease. But to be honest, every time when I saw Frederick’s face, I would always recall Wilson, a so such a gentle and kind person, so that I had no fear of this criminal. And  The other another person who caught cause my interest is “The Stewmaker”. I guessed maybe this character was created on the basis of “The White”, from Breaking Bad. A chemist, who used the chemicals to deal with treat? the body.
However, I found that expect except for several leading roles, other police would did not appeared until the criminal was under arrest. It always makes me angry but and nervous.

very nice.