Yolanda
International aid Some people think that giving aid to poor countries has positive effects, while others believe that international aid should be stopped. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Nowadays, it is common to see rich countries giving aid to poor countries. Some people think that this act has positive effects, while others argue that it should be stopped. Giving aid to poor countries can help to solve the starvation and illness in poor countries. By giving food supply, poor children may avoid death and have more energy to help their families to earn a living. There are also many medical teams which bring medicines or vaccines to help the local people, teaching them basic knowledge about some common diseases. Also, poor countries can gain a number of new techniques to develop their economy and agriculture. This can furtherly help to deal with the poverty and starvation. On the other hand, one can not help another forever by giving. Poor countries may get used to receiving help from other countries. In this situation, poor countries might stay poor and have no chance to develop themselves. Furthermore, this international aid can be harmful to poor countries' culture and environment. Rich countries may use the aid as an excuse to promote their culture or open factories in poor countries. This always produces a large amount of pollution. Meanwhile, those factories can hire local people only with a very low pay, and then they may sell their products to other poor countries at an extremly high price. This only widens the gap between rich and poor. In my opinion, giving aid to poor countries is not a bad thing. What needs to be done is to come up with some rules to make sure that rich countries are not taking advantage of poor countries.
Fully agree.

International aid

Some people think that giving aid to poor countries has positive effects, while others believe that international aid should be stopped. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, it is common to see rich countries giving aid to poor countries. Some people think that this act has positive effects, while others argue that it should be stopped.

Giving aid to poor countries can help to solve the starvation and illness in poor countries. By giving food supply, poor children may avoid death and have more energy to help their families to earn a living. There are also many medical teams which bring medicines or vaccines to help the local people, teaching them basic knowledge about some common diseases. Also, poor countries can gain a number of new techniques to develop their economy and agriculture. This can furtherly help to deal with the poverty and starvation.

On the other hand, one can not help another forever by giving. Poor countries may get used to receiving help from other countries. In this situation, poor countries might stay poor and have no chance to develop themselves. Furthermore, this international aid can be harmful to poor countries' culture and environment. Rich countries may use the aid as an excuse to promote their culture or open factories in poor countries. This always produces a large amount of pollution. Meanwhile, those factories can hire local people only with a very low pay, and then they may sell their products to other poor countries at an extremly high price. This only widens the gap between rich and poor.

In my opinion, giving aid to poor countries is not a bad thing. What needs to be done is to come up with some rules to make sure that rich countries are not taking advantage of poor countries.