Is crime a problem where you live? I live in a big city. My apartment is located in sleeping quarters. When people usually go out or at work some house buglars rob someone dwellings. To protect your dwelling it's better to install a secirity alarm on the entry door and windows. When you live in big city you should keep in mind to watch after your bag,phone and wallet. At night you should be careful on the street. It's safer to call a taxi than walk along the street.There are a lot of muggers and ribbers.They attack and rob people , steal jewellery and wallets. From time to time on TV we hear about kidnapping of kids and adults.People who take other people away by force want to get money for victims life. Are there the same problems in your town/city?
Im from Mexico and in my country some states have crime problems. The north of Mexico is difucult place and they have a lot of crime problems, there live some crime families. In tourist places or small towns every thing is good
There are two main reasons for these type of people exist. 1. Not having jobs 2. No education 3. No Control of law enforcing departments If these 3 things are working. Crime rate automatically come down. Anyway, I wish everyone remain safe from these ribbers. :) Thanks