ana belen
ABOUT ONE JOB I want sepeak about my job. I´m secretary in a digital newspaper. For to be secretary, you need firstable to have study for this, in my case I studied for five years and I think the most important this work has like it at you, as all works. A secretary, must be responsible, reliable and honest, because in this job you are looking all accounting, finance and banks accounts and your colleagues, mostly ask you for the economical situation about the company, but it´s important don´t tell them nothing because it´s confidential. Of course, a secretary must be polite with boss and colleagues but, especially with the customers, daily there are the phone calls with complaints or doubts or in same cases that the don´t want pay their invoices, for this there are polite and friendly or easy-going. All term in all companies there are to make taxes for goverment and always there are a lot of work and nervous, then a secretary have to be hard-worker and be quiet. A secretary must be know management software,modern technologies in office, and other languages, especially English, The worst of this work is that the people don´t see all work that there are behind of one listed or invoice, for example. The secretaries always are in the shadow My advice for to be a good secretary .... to be patient with de boss, same for all jobs.
1

ABOUT ONE JOB

I want to sepeak about my job. I´m a secretary in a digital newspaper.

For To be a secretary, you first need firstable to have studied for this, in my case I studied for five years and I think the most important part is that you like it this work has like it at you, as all works careers.

A secretary, must be responsible, reliable and honest, because in this job you are looking at all the  accounting, finance and banks accounts. and Your colleagues, mostly ask you for the economical situation about of the company, but it´s important that you don´t tell them nothing because it´s confidential.
Of course, a secretary must be polite with her boss and colleagues, but especially with the customers. Daily there are the phone calls with complaints or doubts or in some cases that the don't want to pay their invoices. For this there are polite and friendly or easy-going (responses?).

All term (every year?) in all companies they have to pay their taxes to goverment and always there is always a lot of work and nervousness. then A secretary have has to be a hard-worker and be quiet.
A secretary must be know management software, modern technologies in the office and other languages, especially English.

The worst part of this work is that the people don´t see all work that there is behind of one listing or invoice, for example.
The secretaries always are always in the shadow. 

My advice for to being a good secretary .... to be patient with the boss, same for all jobs.

June 5, 2015