Shabnam
IELTS TASK 2: (13). Artist. Please help me with corrections. Thanks a lot. Question: Creative artists should always be given freedom to express their own ideas (in words, picture, music, film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do. To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement? Answer: There has always been a debate over the extent of freedom for artists to be authorized for being creative in the ways they want. In my opinion, although artists should be enough free to state their attitudes and ideas, it is important to keep their activities on a moral and humanitarian way. Artists provide and create various methods of showing their theories and opinions for people which entertain people while improving and promoting their levels of knowledge and comprehension. Artists’ works such as; movies, music, and books contribute people to think about different beliefs and opinions around them; As a result, they could act as a precursor for people to create new things. Besides, when there is a free and safe space for expressing ideas, there would be a receptive atmosphere in societies educating people to deal with different beliefs and theories. On the other hand, it is undeniable that there has to be some limitations for artists to obey the moral aspects in their works. It is accepted that books, movies and other works of artists could be considered as patterns for people; therefore, negative and unmoral thoughts may be followed by people. For instance, a movie with the end scenario wherein a killer becomes success and rich or a book teaching to steal thing in different methods could lead to chaos and disruption in the world. All in all, I think that the expression of thoughts and theories in various ways by artist especially those who are creative and innovator let society learn about diverse opinions which may cause new discoveries in the world while educating people to accept other people’s ideas. However, limitations have to be there to control over the moral aspects of those works.
1

IELTS TASK 2: (13). Artist. Please help me with corrections. Thanks a lot.

Question:
Creative artists should always be given freedom to express their own ideas (in words, picture, music, film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do. To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Answer:

There has always been a debate over the extent of freedom for artists to be authorized for being creative in the ways they want. In my opinion, although artists should be able to enough freely to state express their attitudes and ideas, but it is important to keep it their activities on a within moral and humanitarian means way.

Each artists provide and create various methods of showing their theories and opinions to for people. which This allows them to entertain people while improving and promoting their levels of knowledge and comprehension level of expertise in their particular field. Artists’ works such as; movies, music, and books contribute allows people to think about expand their mind to different beliefs and opinions around them; As a result, they could act as a precursor to for people to create new ideas things. Besides, when there is a free and safe space for expressing ideas, there would be a receptive atmosphere in today's societies educating people to deal with different beliefs and theories.

On the other hand, it is undeniable that there has to be some limitations for artists to obey the moral aspects in their works. It is accepted that books, movies and other the works of done by artists could be greatly influence individuals considered as patterns for people; therefore, negative and unmoral thoughts could potentially impact the thoughts of its audience may be followed by people. For instance, a movie with the end scenario wherein a killer becomes success and rich or a book teaching to steal thing in different methods could lead to chaos and disruption in the world Morality misconceptions. 

All in all, I think that the expression of thoughts and theories in various ways by artist especially those who are creative and innovator let society learn about diverse opinions which may cause new discoveries in the world while educating people to accept other people’s ideas. However, limitations have to there should be limitations there to control over the moral aspects of those works.