Lotus
Now, I know I have a dream Last night, I got off job at 11PM. It was rainning. I just wore a thin coat. I felt cold and lonely. Every night, I often go to bed late. I often watch film all night and wake up late on the next day. Because last night i felt tired, I went to bed soon. But I could not have a deep sleep. I listened the rain dropping when sleeping. I though something about my life in the past, present and the future. I missed my mom so much. I wanted to talk with her. But I kew, She had sleeping at my hometown after hard working day. Suddenly, I saw me at a beautiful house of a foreign country- Australia. I can express that dream. Because I always want to live at abroad at least one time in my life. The reason I choose this country because it so beaufitul and peaceful. Come back my dream, I were walking at my small garden, taking some photo of new flowers. That is one of my hobbies, I want to take photos for simple thing beside me and keep it for me. After that, I saw i were at the kichen. I were made some cakes for breakfast. I don't know who I live with in that dream and why i lived there. But till now, I always feel comfortable and peaceful when thought about this dream. I know that dream will never happen. But the certainly I know that: I have a dream.
1

Now, I know I have a dream

Last night, I got off job at 11PM. It was raining. I just wore a thin coat. I felt cold and lonely. Every night, I often go to bed late. I often watch film all night and wake up late on the next day. Because last night i felt tired, I went to bed soon. But I could not have a deep sleep. I listened the rain dropping when sleeping. I though something about my life in the past, present and the future. I missed my mom so much. I wanted to talk with her. But I kew, She had sleeping at my hometown after hard working day. Suddenly, I saw me at a beautiful house of a foreign country- Australia. I can express that dream. Because I always want to live at abroad at least one time in my life. The reason I choose this country because it so beautiful and peaceful. Come back my dream, I were walking at my small garden, taking some photo of new flowers. That is one of my hobbies, I want to take photos for simple thing beside me and keep it for me. After that, I saw i were at the kitchen. I were made some cakes for breakfast. I don't know who I live with in that dream and why i lived there. But till now, I always feel comfortable and peaceful when thought about this dream. I know that dream will never happen. But the certainly I know that: I have a dream.

1

Now, I know I have a dream

Last night, I got off my job at 11PM. It was raining. I just wore a thin coat. I felt cold and lonely. I usually go to bed late every night. I often watch films all night and wake up late the next day. Because last night I felt particularly tired, I went straight to bed. But I did not have a deep sleep. I listened to the rain dropping as I went to sleep. I thought about my life in the past, present and future. I missed my mom so much. I wanted to talk with her. But I knew she was sleeping at my hometown after a hard day's work. Suddenly, I saw myself at a beautiful house in a foreign country- Australia. I can explain this dream. Because I have always wanted to live abroad at least once in my life. The reason I choose this country is because it is so beautiful and peaceful. Back in my dream, I was walking in a small garden, taking some photos of new flowers. That is one of my hobbies, I like to take photos of simple things beside me and keep them. After that, I saw myself in the kichen. I made some cakes for breakfast. I don't know who I was living with in that dream and why I lived there. But even now, I always feel comfortable and peaceful when I think about this dream. I know that dream will never happen. But I certainly know this: I have a dream.

@nguyenthehoan: Thanks. And I hope your wish will be come true :D
Thanks for sharing us your beautiful dream. In my opinion, every dream can come true if we live for it. I know you really want to live in Australia. And my dream is to live in the US, it even harder to come true. But I'm now trying my best for that. I'm a 12th grade student in Vietnam and I really really wanna study at a famous university in the US. I know that if I keep trying, I will realize my dream. So will you. Keep going !!