Valentina
The perfect city I am just 16 now, but in the future I would love to move to England. I've always loved the English style and I think people there are really lovely! I've been to London twice and I fell in love with it. But since it's a very busy city, I was thinking about Brighton. I've never been there but through videos and pictures I've seen there are a lot of cool things there. There is the sea, so you can easily go for a walk if you want to relax listening to the waves sound. There are lots of cute little shops full of interesting things, clothing, beauty and home wise. There are malls and there is also the cultural side of the city, which is always nice to see. I can't wait to go there as soon as I can so I can check if it's actually as beautiful as people describe it.
stavo cercando appunti da correggere in italiano poi ne vedo uno scritto in inglese e dico "chi è sto cretino?" oh guarda un po' chi è la valaaaaaa sei proprio clever non c'è dubbio ;)
That's amazing! Thank you very much!
This is a really good essay, Valentina. There are hardly any mistakes at all. The only changes I'd make is to change 'waves sound' (line 6) to 'the sound of the waves', and 'beauty and home wise' to 'beauty products and homeware' (line 6 and 7). Otherwise well done! And just to add one thing that might interest you - I live in Brighton, and yes, you're right, it has everything. It's less than an hour away from London, and it has the sea, the countryside, culture, shopping, and a great student 'vibe'.
Ho sbagliato lingua :/