Shabnam
IELTS TASK 1: Chart 21. Education. This chart represents the gender distribution in five different levels of education included in the chart in Australia in 1999. According to the chart, in tree levels out of five, the percentage of men outnumbered women. Looking closer at the chart, the biggest gap between female and male was in skilled vocational diploma where there is an 80% difference between men and women. Post graduate diploma and master’s degree occupied also more by male in contrast to female where in order 70% and 60% of men attended in them than 30% and 40% of women. As it can be seen, women outnumbered men in two levels of qualifications including undergraduate diploma and bachelor’s degree. There was a 35% difference between the percentage of women and men educated in undergraduate diploma while the difference for bachelor’s degree was approximately 10% where the lowest difference could be found. Overall, the chart shows that the percentage of woman wanted to be in higher education levels was more than men while men hold qualifications in different levels both higher education and lower education more than women.