Enric Gres
Second round Hello, Yesterday it was my first note, and I found out there were a lot of people who wanted to help me to learn their language. In a bit time, my note has already reviewed perfectly and that was amazing!! I'm glad to think about the fact that exist the values like solidarity, effort and something like that. At the moment I don't know many people here, but I expect changing this fact and I'm sure I'll have a lot of friends in a short time.. Thanks for your help, Enric

Second round

Hello,

Yesterday it was my first note and I found out there were a lot of people who wanted to help me to learn their language. In a bit short time my note has already been reviewed as perfect perfectly and that was amazing!!

I'm glad to think about the fact that there exist the values like solidarity, effort and something other things like that.

At the moment I don't know many people here, but I expect this will changing change this fact and I'm sure I'll have a lot of friends soon in a short time..

Thanks for your help,
Enric

Your notebook composition was good and understandable but I have changed some things to improve the style