Liliya
Meeting of the executives The meeting was very brain-storming. All of the board were there. The main item on agenda was dislocating the company. Everybody agreed that the company hadn't done a very good job of managing and marketing their products. So the profit of the company was negative. The CEO suggested everybody said their opinion and proposed if it was possible some decision. The CFO suggested to take money and begin to make shares because that can help the financial situation. Everybody agreed beside COO. He argued that they will be in more big trouble if they begins to take money from banks. So the decision of CEO was to schedule another meeting.
1

Meeting of the executives

The meeting was very for brain-storming. All of the boardmembers were there. The main item on the agenda was dislocating dissolving the company. Everybody agreed that the company hadn't done a very good job of managing and marketing their products. So the profit of the company was in the negative. The CEO suggested everybody said give their opinion and proposed, if it was possible, some decision a solution. The CFO suggested to take borrow money and begin to make offer shares, because that can could help the financial situation. Everybody agreed beside except the COO. He argued that they will be in more big trouble if they begins to take borrow money from banks. So the decision of the CEO was to schedule another meeting.