Carol
Never Give Up of Your Dreams!!! Excerpt taken from Augusto Cury book!! The children and the Sage!! Once a children came before a thinker and asked: "what the size of the Universe?" Stroking the children's head, he looked the infinity and answered: "the Universe has the same size as your own world". Confused she said: "what size has my own world "? The thinker answered: "It has the same size of your dreams". If your dream are small, your vision it's going to be small, your goal it's going to be limited, yours targets are going to be tiny, your road it's going to be narrow, your capacity of withstand the storms will be fragile. Shakespeare said that "when they spot clouds", the thinkers wear up with their cloaks". Yes! The life has inescapable storms. When it arrive, the Sages prepare its invisible cloaks: Protecting its emotions using the intelligence as walls and its dream as ceiling. The dreams watering the existence of sense. If your dreams are fragile, your food won't got a taste, your first springtime will not have flowers, your mornings will not have dew, your emotion won't have romance. The presence of the dreams transform the miserable in kings and the absence of the dreams transform millionaire in a homeless. The dreams presence do, from aged, young, and the absence of dreams do the young, aged.
2

Never Give Up of Your Dreams!!!

Excerpt taken from Augusto Cury's book!!

The Children and the Sage!!

Once a children came before a thinker and asked: "what is the size of the Universe?"
Stroking the children's head, he looked the into infinity and answered: "the Universe has the same size as your own world".
Confused, she said: "what size has is my own world "? The thinker answered: "It has the same size of as your dreams". If your dreams are small, your vision it's going to be small, your goal it's going to be limited, yours targets are going to be tiny, your road it's going to be narrow, your capacity of to withstand the storms will be fragile.
Shakespeare said that "when they spot clouds", the thinkers wear up with put on their cloaks". Yes! The lLife has inescapable storms. When it they arrive, the Sages prepare its their invisible cloaks: Protecting its emotions using the intelligence as walls and its dream as ceiling. The dreams watering the existence of sense. If your dreams are fragile, your food won't got a taste have flavor, your first springtime will not have flowers, your mornings will not have dew, your emotions won't have romance. The presence of the dreams transforms the miserable misery in kings and the absence of the dreams transforms a millionaire into a homeless person. The dream's presence do, from make the old aged, young, and the absence of dreams do make the young, aged old.

:)
very impressive. :)
Thank you guys!! My dreams? I got some dreams like working drawing... I am working out to it come true.
So what's your dream?