ANA
go to your party The main reason that I couldn´t assist to your party was I got sick. Yes it is true!. I was coming down with the flu, my sister passed it on to me. I felt really bad. I felt a little feverish, I had a terrible headache, a sore throat and a runny nose as well. I was coughing all the time. So forgive me if I coudn´t go. I went to the doctor and he recommended me stay in bed and drink lots of water. He gave me the following instructions: take one paracetamol per day for the headache, to cure your throat take a syrup two spoonfuls three times a day. To soothe the cough suck lozgenges. I did it and I got better. What a relief!

Going to your party

The main reason I couldn´t go to your party was because I was sick. Yes it is true!. I was coming down with the flu, my sister passed it on to me. I felt really bad. I felt a little feverish, I had a terrible headache, a sore throat and a runny nose as well. I was coughing all the time. So forgive me for not going.

I went to the doctor and he recommended me stay in bed and drink lots of water.

He gave me the following instructions: take one paracetamol a day for the headache, to cure your throat take two spoonfuls of syrup three times a day. To soothe the cough suck lozgenges.

I did it and I got better. What a relief!

go to your party

The main reason that I couldn´t attend your party was I got sick. Yes it is true!. I was coming down with the flu, my sister passed it on to me. I felt really bad. I felt a little feverish, I had a terrible headache, a sore throat and a runny nose as well. I was coughing all the time. So forgive me if I coudn´t go.

I went to the doctor and he recommended that I stay in bed and drink lots of water.

He gave me the following instructions: take one paracetamol per day for the headache, to cure your throat take a syrup two spoonfuls three times a day. To soothe the cough,  suck lozgenges.

<em>la palabra </em>suck <em> en inglés tiene mal connotación. Di  </em>take some lozenges