MIRAN
I miss the vacation in Spain! I went to Spain on Jul. for a week for my summer vacation. It is the first time to went there. I always dreamed to go to Spain, but I can not go there until then. This year, I promised with myself, i must go to Spain ! I've been Segovia, Madrid, Seville, Barcelona. At Segovia, I really want to see the Acueducto Romano. It was awesome !! So big and long bridge and it's so beautiful~ Madrid is a quite and clean. I went to Prado Museum, there are many beautiful paintings. Seville, I love this city so much. The alloys so complicate, so i always wander about to my hotel. but the buildings are so antique, and the city has it's own mood. I enjoyed Flamenco performance also. The city has passion and mood. so i be loved this city. And the last city Barcelona, the biggest city. The best advantage of this city, i think the beach. Barceloneta beach was so good and you can enjoy the seafood also. So many people in there, i think the most people are in Barcelona in Spain. I miss the cities of Spain. If i have a chance, i want to go to there again.

I Miss the My Vacation in Spain!

I went to Spain on in Jul. July for a week for my summer vacation.
It is the first time to I had went gone there.
I had always dreamed to of going to Spain, but I can had not been able to go there until before then.
This year, I promised with myself, I must will go to Spain ! *
I've been to Segovia, Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona.

At Segovia, I really wanted to see the Acueducto Romano.
It was awesome !! ...So big and long bridge and it's so beautiful~

Madrid is a quite and clean. I went to El Prado Museum; there are many beautiful paintings.

Seville, I love this city so much.
(The alloys are so complicated(?))**, so I always wander about to around areas near my hotel.
But the buildings are so antique old, and the city has its own mood {=atmosphere, energy, vibe}.
I enjoyed the Flamenco performance also.
The city has passion and mood ambiance. So, I be loved fell in love with this city.

And the last city is Barcelona, the biggest city.
The best advantage feature of this city, I think, is the beach.
Barceloneta beach was so good and you can enjoy the seafood also.
There are so many people in (who live there) there, I think that the most people in Spain are in Barcelona in Spain.

I miss the cities of Spain.
If I have another chance, {or "If I have the chance again"} I want to go to there again.

*A "promise" doesn't quite fit with "must go" which is an imperative, so the more appropriate structures here are "I told myself, I must go" or "I promised myself I will go".

**I don't know what you mean here. An "alloy" is a mixing of metals, so it's not the appropriate word. Off the top of my head, I'm guessing that by "alloy", you actually mean the mixing of cultural influences in the architecture of Seville: Moorish, Catholic and Jewish.