Arthur Wang
Bad thing I was so angry last night and cound not sleep, My godness. I came into a fruit shop to buy some fruits. My wife like eating fruits very much, so buy some fruits every other day. There were so many kinds of fruit, some of them had a price but some had not. I choosed the persimmon, it's price is 12 CNY per kilogram. That was good price and color. So I got it. And I wanted to choose other fruits. I walked around, found the plum looks good but there was no price signed. So I asked how much this plum? The boss said '13 CNY per kilogram'. I felt the boss was not friendly, because she said impatiently. 'There is no price, how can i know the price', I said. 'If you think it is expensive, don't buy it. If you want to buy, just buy ', the boss said. The words made me so angry. The boss's words meaning, I was so poor, the plum was too expensive and I can not buy it. Why? Am I poor? Beacuse my clothes are old... I am your God, you know? Ok, I didn't buy all. I choose other fruit shop. I don't want to buy anything more in your shop, that my free.