Ébio
Do you believe that professional athletes make good role models for young people? Nowadays, people in everywhere like to watch and follow sports championships, and there's a range of sports to do it. So, many times the athletes can make a big influence in our lives, specially for young people: most of time they can be a positive influence, because of their wins, but sometimes they can be a bad example. For example, in times of Olympic Games, professional athletes could be a kind of heroes, not only for children but for everyone. So, they want to follow their examples and start to practice a sport. This is a good example, because children understand the importance of physics activities for healthy, inhibiting the development of obesity and cardiovascular diseases. Practicing sports can also teach children win and lose, learning teamwork and becoming a better person, with good principles. Nevertheless, sometimes athletes cannot be a role model. Most of them get paid very high salaries, then young people become full of dreams. These athletes aren't famous only for their wins and medals, but also for other aspects of their personal lives, so they'rw very exposed for the media. So, I conclude that this kind of model could be negative. because children focus only in money and don't play sports to be healthy, losing all the values that sports can bring to them. In this way, professional athletes can be a role models for young people, but it's important keep focused only in the positive aspects to inhibit negative models.
1

Do you believe that professional athletes make good role models for young people?

Nowadays, people in everywhere like to watch and follow sports , and there's a range of sports to do it. So, many times the in many ways athletes can make have a big influence in on ( on is better here as they are indirectly involved)our lives, especially for young people. Most of time they can be a positive influence, because of their wins (not quite sure what you are trying to say here - is it that they have a positive influence because they are successful?) but sometimes they can be a bad example.
For example, in times of during Olympic Games professional athletes could be a kind of hero, not only for children but for everyone. So, they want to follow their example and start to practice a sport. This is a good example because children understand the importance of physical activities for their healthy, inhibiting the development of preventing obesity and cardiovascular diseases. Practicing sports can also teach children about winning and losing, learning about (or the importance of) teamwork and becoming a better person, with good principles.
Nevertheless, sometimes athletes cannot be a are not role models. Most of them get paid very high salaries, then young people become full of dreams (not sure what you are trying to say here, is it that young people only care about money?). These athletes aren't famous only for their wins success and medals, but also for other aspects of their personal lives, so they're very exposed for by the media. So, I conclude that this kind of model could be negative because children focus only in on money and don't play sports to be healthy, losing all the values that sports can bring to them.
In this way, professional athletes can be a role models for young people, but it's important keep focused only in on the positive aspects to inhibit negative models.

You have an excellent range of vocaubulary, and you are writing well thought-out sentences. The hardest part of the English language is getting the prepositions right, when to use in,on,at.

Good Luck!