Joe
Today Tomorrow is my birthday. It is pleasant to receive friends' wishes, especially my parents. It is significant for me because it is my last birthday at school. Recently I have been busy helping undergraduates do experiments, so I can't reply you one by one. Thank you sincerely for your support, I am changing myself hard to become a more positive and confident person. As my friend David says, Inner peace and contentment helps make him so great and enthusiasm. In this special day, I decide to study from David, whose optimistic attitute towards life has an effect on me deeply, Thank you! Happy birthday to me! I hope I will find a favorite job in 2015.
I can help you study Chinese.
Thank you for your correction.

Today

Tomorrow is my birthday. It is pleasant to receive friends' wishes, especially from my parents. It is significant for me because it is my last birthday at school. Recently I have been busy helping undergraduates do experiments, so I can't reply to you one by one. Thank you sincerely for your support, I am changing myself hard a lot to become a more positive and confident person. As my friend David says, Inner peace and contentment helps make him so great and enthusiasm enthusiastic. In On this special day, I have decided to study from David, whose optimistic attitute towards life has an profound effect on me deeply, Thank you! Happy birthday to me! I hope I will find a favorite wonderful job in 2015.