Mia
Accompany In November, I will go to UK for my postgraduate study. I still remembered the excitement and happiness when I received the CAS from my university. But now, counting days is not a good thing. Mom seems to worried about the separation between her and me. In the following days, I will try my best to learn cooking. I know exactly that when I go to UK for further education, many difficulties need to be conquered. All in all, Spending more time in accompanying families and cooking some dishes for them can give me a good memory,
1

Accompany

In November, I will go to UK for my postgraduate study. I still remembered the excitement and happiness when I received the CAS from my university. But (I suggest crossing out "however,") now, counting the days [is not a good thing] (I suggest - makes me ____ ex. nervous, sad...). My Mom seems to worried concerned about the our separation between her and me. In the following days, I will try my best to learn how to cook cooking. I know exactly I understand that when I go to UK leave home for further education, [many difficulties need to be conquered(I suggest - I need to overcome many challenges. All in all, by spending more time in accompanying with my familyies and cooking some dishes meals for them it can give me a good memory,( I suggest - be a great practice for becoming independent.)