Fernando
Education 1) Both Pictures are about education but in a very different way. In the first picture we can see/display a woman who is teaching math to Africans kid, this person belong to NGO and works in countries like Congo or Sierra Leona in order to eradicate the lack of education whereas in the second picture is showed a doctor who is making a check of the sight, I think this boy is going to start the next school year and maybe he needs wear glasses or lens. It is clear that this image is taking in the first world, My primary school lasted for 8 years, I look back on very fondly/ I remind it with affection because I spent my childhood with the same mates and I even maintain some friends of this years. I learnt a lot of subjects and I remember that the early years I only had o teacher who teach us all subjects. 2) My teachers didn’t have very severe with me, they were sensible an interested in teaching/ taught me good values and behaviour except one of them who used to hit me with a cane If I made mistakes or I had a bad behaviour at class. Regarding/ with respect to permissive of the teachers, I think the main problem is that teachers have lost the authority due to/ because of the lack of support of parents, due to/ because of continuous changes in laws and because students are used to getting all things without any effort and sacrifice, they have a lot of rights but no obligations/ duties. 3) I consider parents should be more severe to educate to their children, don’t tolerate bad behaviours and don’t consent any type of emotional blackmail, they must require effort and sacrifice to get a good marks in the studies, although I really think that the main problem nowadays is that parents are working outside the home all day, they don’t have free time to care their children , even worst sometimes the lack of time is supplied with money, children could spend it in unneeded things like drink or tobacco and even older children are likely that they can start trying soft drugs.

Education

1) Both Pictures are about education but in a very different way.

In the first picture we can see/display a woman who is teaching math to an African kid, this person belongs to an NGO and works in countries like Congo or Sierra Leona in order to eradicate the lack of education whereas in the second picture is shows a doctor who is checking a boy's vision, I think this boy is going to start the next school year and maybe he needs to wear glasses or contact lenses. It is clear that this image is taken in the first world,

My primary school lasted for 8 years, I look back on very fondly/ I rememeber it with affection because I spent my childhood with the same mates and I even maintain some of the same friends now, years later. I learned a lot of subjects and I remember that the early years I only had one teacher who taught us all subjects.

2) My teachers didn't have to be very severe with me, they were sensible and interested in teaching/ taught me good values and behaviour except one of them who used to hit me with a cane If I made mistakes or I had a bad behaviour at class.
Regarding the permissiveness of the teachers, I think the main problem is that teachers have lost the authority due to/ because of the lack of support of parents, due to/ because of continuous changes in laws and because students are used to getting all things without any effort and sacrifice, they have a lot of rights but no obligations/ duties.

3) I believe parents should be more serious about educating their children, and they should not tolerate bad behaviours and should not consent to any type of emotional blackmail, they must require effort and sacrifice to get a good marks in the studies, although I really think that the main problem nowadays is that parents are working outside the home all day, and they don’t have free time to care their children. Even worse, sometimes parents give money to their children instead of giving them their time. Then children can spend it on unneeded things like drink or tobacco and even older children may start trying soft drugs.