Kim
Put on a Drip 输液 Being drawn blood six tubes by the nurse, my half body felt numb. Today a twenties trainee nurse would put on a drip for me, she must have been worried that I was unwilling, she said , in a timid voice,' May I put on a drip for you?' I looked at her wistful eyes and said,'Certainly, if you cannot find the blood vessel one time, you may practice several times in my hands. An acupuncturist will needle me over thirty times ' The girl smiled, and only with one time needled my blood vessel accurately. 护士抽走了我六管血,我的半个身体感到有些麻木。今天为我输液的护士是一个二十几岁的实习生,想必是害怕我不同意,用怯生生的声音说:“我为你扎针输液可以吗?”看着她那双充满渴望的眼睛,我告诉她:“可以,如果一针找不到血管,你可以在我手上多练习几次,一会儿针灸医生要在我身上扎三十多针。”那女孩儿笑了只用了一针就准确地刺入了我的血管。
1

Put on a Drip 输液 IV (Intravenous Infusion)

Blood being drawn blood into six tubes by the nurse, my half body felt numb. Today a twenties twenty something trainee nurse would put on a drip for me, she must have been was worried that I was unwilling and she said , in a to me timidly voice,' May I am now going to take your blood.  Don't worry" put on a drip for you?' [虽然你的翻譯準确, 不过英文不会這样說的]
I looked at her wistful eyes and said, "Certainly, if you cannot find the blood vessel one time, you may practise several times in my arms hands. An acupuncturist will needle me over thirty times!" 
The girl She smiled, and with one try, she was accurate on the mark.only with one time needled my blood vessel accurately.

护士抽走了我六管血,我的半个身体感到有些麻木。今天为我输液的护士是一个二十几岁的实习生,想必是害怕我不同意,用怯生生的声音说:“我为你扎针输液可以吗?”看着她那双充满渴望的眼睛,我告诉她:“可以,如果一针找不到血管,你可以在我手上多练习几次,一会儿针灸医生要在我身上扎三十多针。”那女孩儿笑了只用了一针就准确地刺入了我的血管。

1

Put on a Drip 输液

After having 6 tubes of blood drawn from me Being drawn blood six tubes by the nurse, half my half body felt numb. Today a twenties young trainee nurse had to put up would put on a drip for me., She must have been worried that I was frightened/scared unwilling, because she timidly asked said , in a timid voice,' May I put on a up the drip for you?'
I looked at her wistful eyes and said,'Certainly, if you cannot find the blood vessel the first  one time, you may practice several times on my hands. An acupuncturist will needle me over thirty times '
The girl smiled, and it only took one attempt to find the vein. with one time needled my blood vessel accurately.

Thank you Charlescuy.
I'm glad you had a good experience, only having to be stuck one time for your IV.