Joaquin
Ice Bucket Challenge Hello everybody! Today i was nominated by My friend to accept the Ice Bucket Challenge. I don´t like this thing because i think thay it is a bullshit but in this case i accepted. The people usually donate money to agencies but i prefer to help beggars in the streets with food or clothes for the next winter. I don´t know where is going the money in the agencies and with this way i am sure that the money will be in the correct people. I also want to apologyze for the water because there are so much people who don´t want good water for drink in the world. This is a disaster. I hope that the world changes some day but it too complicated. Thanks so much. Guigui

Ice Bucket Challenge

Hello everybody!
Today i was nominated by My friend to accept the Ice Bucket Challenge. I don´t like this thing because i think that it is a bullshit but in this case i accepted. The people usually donate money to agencies but i prefer to help beggars in the streets with food or clothes for the next winter. I don´t know where is going the money the money is going to in the agencies and with this way i am sure that the money will go to the correct people. I also want to apologize for the water because there are so much people who don´t have good water for drinking in the world. This is a disaster. I hope that the world changes some day but it too complicated. Thanks so much. Guigui

I think Ice Bucket Challenge Campaign is somehow interesting, though I haven't participated in. . As you said it has some problems too, water issue is important in the world, though I think there are lots of wasting water cases in our daily life too and at first we should fix them up. I mean for every activity we should estimate the cost and the outcome, does it worth? If you think so, do it! And about agencies I try to find trusty ones, I don't like to be that much pessimistic.

Ice Bucket Challenge

Hello everybody!
Today i was nominated by My friend to accept the Ice Bucket Challenge. I don´t like this thing because i think thay it is a bullshit but in this case i accepted. The people usually donate money to agencies but i prefer to help beggars in the streets with food or clothes for the next winter. I don´t know where is going the money in the agencies and with this way i am sure that the money will be in the correct people. I also want to apologyze for the water because there are so much people who don´t want good water for drink in the world. This is a disaster. I hope that the world changes some day but it too complicated. Thanks so much. Guigui

When you are speaking about yourself please use "I", instead of "i".