Таня
Why I decided to sign up on this site First of all , hello everybody who is reading this text My name is Tania and I am from beautiful country Ukraine. I am begining my story. One day I sat and did other boring thing and decided change some things in my life. And one good idea came in my head: I must make better my English and I began to watch videos in Youtube. Some girl who shows videos about English said about with site with smile. I wanted to try. But main reason of my sign up of this sity is , of course , people. I like to looking for new friends and I like to meet new people, traditions and cultures of other country are very interesting for me. So I hope to meet realy friends here and I think my knowledge about other countries will be better. With better wishes, your Tanya
1

Why I Decided to Sign Up on This Site

First of all , hello to everybody who may be reading this text. My name is Tania and I am from the beautiful country of Ukraine. Here is my story: One day I was sittingdoing some boring things when I decided to make some changes in my life. A good idea came into my head: I had to improve my English level, so I began to watch videos on Youtube. A girl who presents English videos mentioned this site with a smile. I wanted to try. 
However, my main reason to sign up on this site is, of course, people. I like_meeting new friends and  learning about traditions and cultures of other countries. That is very interesting for me.
So I hope to meet good friends here and_improve my knowledge about other countries. 
Best wishes, Tanya        :)

1

Why I Decided to Sign Up on Italki this site

First of all, hello everybody who is reading this text. 
My name is Tania and I am from the  beautiful country Ukraine.
I am begining will begin my story.
One day I was sitting doing something boring and I  sat and did other boring thing and decided to  change some things in my life. And One good idea came to mind  in my head: I must improve make better my English and so I began to watch videos on Youtube. Some The girl in the who shows videos about English said about with mentioned this site with a smile. I wanted to try it.
But the main reason of my for signing up of this sity is, of course, people. I like to looking for new friends and I like to meet new people, and learn about the traditions and cultures of other countries are I find it very interesting. for me.
So I hope to meet realy friends here and I think my knowledge about other countries will improve will be better.
With better best wishes, your Tanya

Welcome. Here you will find people very friendly. One thing common in you and them is both are learner :) Thanks
Mateusz, thanks ;)

Why I decided to sign up on this site

First of all , hello everybody who is reading this text
My name is Tania and I am from beautiful country Ukraine.
I am begining my story.
One day I was sitting and was doing some boring thing and decided change some things in my life. One good idea came in my head: I must improve my English and I began to watch videos on Youtube. Some girl who shows videos about English said about with site with smile. I wanted to try.
But main reason of my sign up of this sity is , of course , people. I like to looking for new friends and I like to meet new people, traditions and cultures of other country are very interesting for me.
So I hope to meet realy friends here and I think my knowledge about other countries will be better.
With better wishes, your Tanya