Veronika
Taxi. Several years ago I didn't have a car and had to move by taxi. It was a terrible period in my life. I took a taxi at least twice a day - to get work in the mornings and get home after work. In Russia you never know what technical condition of a taxi you can expect. It may be a car that will break down in the middle of your ride. Once, I waited for a taxi after work as usual. A taxi company called me and a nice girl told me that a taxi was waiting for me. When she said that it was "Lada" the fifth model I almost fainted. What? "Lada" the fifth model? It was a good car for 50s of the last century but what was it still doing here, in the taxi company? I had no time to wait for another car, so I came down to the car. It met all my expectations. It was a very old and rusty car. I got into the car carefully. A happy driver, seeing my concern, said me: "Don't worry, everything will be okay" and pressed the gas pedal and then he stopped. At that moment two stereo speakers fall on my head from the back shelf. The driver cried: "Sorry,sorry, I will fix it right now." I decided to stay in the car and tried to get home one time else. But when he pressed the gas again, the back seat just fell apart under me. The back seat was so old that fell apart into two parts and I found myself out on the car floor. It was the last drop. I jumped out of the car and decided to wait for my husband who promised pick me up from work in an hour.
1

Taxi.

Several years ago I didn't have a car and had to move by taxi. It was a terrible period in my life. I took a taxi at least twice a day - to get work in the mornings and get home after work. In Russia you never know what condition you can expect The taxi to be in. It may be a car that will break down in the middle of your ride.

Once, I waited for a taxi after work as usual. A taxi company called me and a nice girl told me that a taxi was waiting for me. When she said that it was "Lada" the fifth model I almost fainted. What? "Lada" the fifth model? It was a good car in the 50's, but what was it still doing here, in the taxi company? I had no time to wait for another car, so I came down to the car.

It met all my expectations. It was a very old and rusty car. I got into the car carefully. A happy driver, seeing my concern, said me: "Don't worry, everything will be okay" and pressed the gas pedal and then he stopped. At that moment two stereo speakers fell on my head from the back shelf. The driver cried: "Sorry,sorry, I will fix it right now." I decided to stay in the car and tried to get home on time. When he pressed the gas again, the back seat just fell apart under me. The back seat was so old that it fell into two parts and I found myself on the car floor. It was the last straw.  I jumped out of the car and decided to wait for my husband who promised pick me up from work in an hour.

1

Taxi.

Several years ago I didn't have a car and had to move go by taxi. It was a terrible period in my life. I took a taxi at least twice a day - to get to work in the mornings and get home after work. In Russia you never know what technical condition of a taxi you can expect. <em>(sounds strange to me, but I just can't figure out why. Maybe someone else can help with this sentence. Of course I can simply change it, but I can't say why its wrong. Maybe its not wrong at all)</em> It may be a car that will break down in the middle of your ride. 

Once, I waited for a taxi after work as usual. <em>(The first sentence tells about the taxi, so you need the article "the" here)</em> The taxi company called me and a nice girl told me that a taxi was waiting for me. When she said that it was a "Lada" the fifth model. I almost fainted. What? A "Lada" the fifth model? It was a good car for the 50s of the last century<em> (you could say, but we don't. We know that the 50s means 1950s)</em> but what was it still doing here, in the taxi company? I had no time to wait for another car, so I came down to the car.

It met all my expectations. It was a very old and rusty car. I got into the car carefully. A happy driver, seeing my concern, said to me: <em>(study this carefully "said to me" you often make this mistake, its simple to fix.)</em> "Don't worry, everything will be okay" and pressed the gas pedal and then he stopped. At that moment two stereo speakers fall on my head from the back shelf. The driver cried: "Sorry,sorry, I will fix it right now." I decided to stay in the car and tried (try/I tried) to get home one more time else. But when he pressed the gas again, the back seat just fell apart under me. The back seat was so old that fell apart into two parts and I found myself out on the car floor. It was the last drop. I jumped out of the car and decided to wait for my husband who promised to pick me up from work in an hour.

Good work. You write more complicated texts than me. I need to work harder.

hehehe is this all true experience? if yes then it's funny :) but i love your stories specially the 3rd paragraph:))
Haha, the car looks like a car in India movie. You know, I cnt ride both motorcycle and car. I live far away from my family in different city for study, and transportation here is not 24h and only a few. So students usually ride their own vehicle here. Can u imagine? I often walking by my feet to going everywhere. I have done this for some months. And live this way just like living in the hell. u can be so tired in the sunny day. I have to learn how to ride vehicles very soon!!! or these suffering will not end xD