Ale
If you have time can you correct this to make it sound more natural? The absence of a particular identity moves each individual on a plane of equality and cohesion. A plane where everybody and everything are indistinguishable from each other. But at the same time, having eliminated every fake self-made identitity, there is a One, that I am., which its existence is provable by the fact that I observe with these eyes and not with another's and I'm not in a forest among other trees, that gives a balance of individuality to the indistinguishable cohesion of all things and persons giving life to an inextricable Duality that's made up of theindividual and the universal cohesion. A Duality that is made up of the I am. (which is not distinct and defined) and the I am. which inhabits in me and not in the other. In few words, eliminating every fake self-made identities(e.g I am smart, I am not jealous) that separates me I reach a harmonious universal level keeping at the same time a unique undetached(from other things and people) individuality. It's difficult to comprehend especially by an unconscious mind, a mind that confines itself and others in categories, so that it can only see differences bringing separation from neighbours.