thank you I recognized to be able to write fluently a new language that we just only learn, we need to think as native people. For example, I am a Vietnamese, when I learn English, I can’t write well if I always express all things with Vietnamese style. Vietnamese grammar is so different from English Grammar. Thus learning English is quite difficult for me, because I cannot verbalize well. How to speak English well without living in native country? In my country which has few foreign people, improving English seem like not easy. Since I fought this page and then I was received the help of every one, I am really moved and fired. Everyone here bring to me a lot of effort, thanks a lot I wish all of us will be success with new language that we want to learn 
1

Thank you

I recognized realized that in order to write a new language fluently a new language that you  we just only learned, you need to think as if  you are a native speaker  people. For example, I am a Vietnamese, when I learn English; I can’t write well if I always express all things with a Vietnamese style.
Vietnamese grammar is so different from English Grammar. Thus Therefore, learning English is quite difficult for me, because I cannot vocalize it verbalize well. How can you  to speak English well without living in native English speaking country? In my country, which has quite few foreign people, improving English seems like not that easy.
Since I found  fought this page and then I was received the help from of  everyone every one, I am really moved and fired up. Everyone brings here bring to me a lot of effort on here, so thanks a lot! 
I wish  the best of luck to all of us with our will be success with new languages that we want to learn! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yellow= capitalize that letter 

crossingout= not needed/ there's a better way of saying it

blue  = what I put instead

green= I moved it/switched places

red= this should be one world

I hope that makes sense to you and if not feel free to ask why I mad certain corrections.

Thank you,

I recognized that to be able to write fluently in a new language that we have only just learned, we need to think as natives. For example, I am a Vietnamese; when I learn English, I can’t write well if I always express things with Vietnamese style.
Vietnamese grammar is very different from English grammar. Thus, learning English is quite difficult for me, because I can't vocalize my thoughts well. How can I speak English well without living in an English country? In my country, which has few foreign people, improving English doesn't seem easy.
Since I made this page I received the help of everyone, and I am really moved and fired up. Everyone here is putting in a lot of effort, thanks a lot.
I hope all of us will have success with the new language that we want to learn.

Good job. You'll learn quickly if you keep writing!
thank u ^^
Try everyday. That's all. ^^~