Igor
My first entry on italki: Who are you? It is simple question, or not? Sometimes introduction of yourself is important part of the conversation in different situations. For instance it can be a business acquaintance, a meeting with your relatives, whom you haven't seen for a long time, an encounter with new friends abroad. In each of these situation you have to tell about yourself from different sides. In the next notebook entry i want to introduce myself as a student, young specialist and the man, who hopes he has found the enjoyable, professional occupation. The profession that will inspire me, and i will advance for a long time, because what i do is really important for me.

My first entry on italki: Who are you?

It is Is it a simple question, or not?
Sometimes introduction of introducing yourself is an important part of the conversation in different situations. For instance it can be a business acquaintance, a meeting with your relatives, whom you haven't seen for a long time, an encounter with new friends abroad. In each of these situations you have to tell say something about yourself from different sides.
In the next notebook entry I want to introduce myself as a student, a young specialist and the man, who hopes he has found the most enjoyable, professional occupation. The A profession that will inspire me, and in which I will advance and practice for a long time, because what I do is really important to for me.

I'm curious to read your next notebook entry.