smelval
Could you correct my small post? Many thanks in advance for your great help. How are thing going there? I hope all is well with you family, and this letter finds you and yours safe and sound. I am doing ok. I have a hectic day today and what is awful I burn my thighs and It was hurtful to wear clothes and walk. The working day went well and on Monday we are going to organize small party devoted to the beginning School year. On the first of September school opens and we celebrate this date. It was nice to see my coworkers and for this party I am going to made Russian Salad. My sister bought two tickets to the theatre but her friend didn't manage to come from Germany so I have to go tomorrow although I feel awful because of skin burnt. I am going to cook some dinner. I hope to get good news from you soon please take good care and keep in touch. God bless you and yours. My best regards to your family and gentle pats to your cute dog. Yours Lada

Corrections in red.  Stylistics in blue.

Could you correct my short post? Many thanks in advance for your great help.

How are thing going there? I hope all is well with your family, and that this letter finds you and yours safe and sound.
I am doing ok. I'm having a hectic day today, and what is awful is that I burned/burnt my thighsand it is painful to wear clothes or walk.
My working day [Good variant: My workday] went well, and on Monday we are going to organize small party dedicated to the beginning school year. On the first of September school opens, [1] and we will celebrate this date.
It was nice to see my coworkers.  For the party, I am going to made Russian salad.
My sister bought two tickets to the theatre, but her friend wasn't able to come from Germany, so I will have to go tomorrow, although I feel awful because [2] of my burn/my burnt skin.
I am going to cook some dinner now.
I hope to get good news from you soon.  Please take good care, and keep in touch.
God bless you and yours. My best regards to your family, and gentle pats for your cute dog.
Yours, Lada

[1]  Better:  School opens on the first of September, and we....

[2]  Good variant:  ... I feel awful on account of my burn/my burnt skin.