Jonnatan
Like a fairy tale!!! One of my best female friends will get married maybe in November. They are not sure about date yet. I still remember the last time that She and I were eating sandwiches in a Qbano store. We talked about her relationship and She told me They were not having a great moment. They were having many problems so She asked him for a time among them, typical between women, hehe it is a joke!!!. He was agree with this. Some Months later She wrote me on the chat saying "Hey watch this video clip on my youtube account". Of course I wanted to know what was the issue. On the video They were in a concert of Carlos Vives. He is a famous singer from Colombia who is very appreciated in our country. They were on the scene with Carlos and it looked a game, everybody was laughing and doing jokes. Suddenly someone appeared with a wedding dress and a ring, the boyfriend put her the ring on her finger and asked her for get married with him. Everybody was shouting in the concert "Yes, yes, yes" and of course that was her answer. Then Carlos began to sing the song "Quiero casarme contigo (I want to get married with you)" of his album "Volvi a nacer (I have born again)". She was too happy and told me this could not be better that She felt like into a dream. I cannot imagine how is the dream each lady about to get married but at least my female friend achieved hers. Maybe some girl would like to share hers ;). If you are learning Spanish and would like to listen the Carlos Vives's song then this is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2M7peXKRD4